Lean Quality at Speed - Balancing quality, speed, and cost is difficult. I can deliver quality projects quickly and with minimal budget.
Complete View - I strive to understand how everything interacts and fits together across business and IT leading to process improvement and cost savings.
Managed dev team
- Architected and developed api and website for mobile phone insurance comprising of vistor, user, claims and admin functionality.
- Created and developed business processes around policy pricing, connections, cancellation, anti-fraud, and claims.
- Created concept, business process, brand name, and ux for pic-sure (app based phone selfie) to reduce fraud.
- Analysed and adjusted policy wording and business processes to ensure consistency and benefit to both users and business.
- Evaluated, recommended, and managed vendors for payment gateways, anti-fraud and other 3rd party systems.
Managed DevOps team
- Ops responsibility for peerj.com site that achieved 99.99% uptime during a 1 year period.
- Ensured load balancing and automatic failover across all system components.
- Setup article level analytics in GA and later migrated to AWS EMR/Hive for improved accuracy.
- Developed a prototype client/server file sharing service.
Managed dev team
- Architected and implemented clipDO.com including api, bookmarklets, and browser extensions.
- Created an iPad data analysis/reporting app for Telecom client.
IT Consultancy focused on Media and Telecoms clients
- Architected and implemented sim reseller commission payment system.
- Implemented Amex B2B FX Exchange website.
- Implemented several new modules for Heinz Baby UK website with custom backend Umbraco Integration.
- Architected and partially implemented catalogue system for Time-Warner.
- Implemented powershell cmdlets for Citrix XenServer administration.
- Developed a prototype client to track datacard data usage for Vodafone Business.